Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Wednesday, April 6

Drinking Deeply from the Chalice of Midnight - Part 4c: The Library

“Vlad,” said Quintus, his tone steady, spear before him, “you’ve got to snap out of it. I don’t know how long I can keep this thing at bay…”

White jaws appeared out of the darkness and snapped at the tip of the longspear. Quintus positioned himself between two shelves so that the mastiff would have to pass him to get to Vlad.

“Vlad,” said Quintus more sternly, “GET. UP.”

There was a long, low growl. Then suddenly, a shape blurred into motion through the air. [ MORE ]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 8:10 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home