Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, April 18

Measuring the Impact of Your Communications

I'm off to my next panel!

You know you should measure the impact of your communications, but where do you start? On April 16, IABC’s panelists will discuss how to use measurement to maximize the effectiveness of your messages and your media results. Angela Sinickas, Michael Tresca and William J. Comcowich will present strategies, tools and best practices for measuring communications, both internal and external. [
MORE ]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 11:28 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home