Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, June 13

The Children of Leviathan - Part 5: Mutiny

“I don’t have time for this.” Ilmarė stepped forward and drew her slim longsword. “If you want to mutiny, you’ll have to deal with me.”

Her threat drew snickers from the mob.

“And me,” said Vlad. He drew his sword and stood next to her.

The mob stopped snickering.

“And me,” said Cal. The big lizard didn’t even bother to pull out his axe. He just flexed his claws.

The mob took a step back. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 8:10 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home