Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Tuesday, June 21

Interview at Flames Rising

Check out my first interview over at Flames Rising!
I view my contributions to the “Blood &…” series as WWAD or “What Would Ash Do?” If you had someone fearless (and more than little crazy) who was faced with a horrible evil, what would he do?

He’d shoot it in the face with a shotgun, that’s what. That pretty much sums up all of my contributions to the series. The books provide more information than just killing the bad guys; they’re horror genre books, giving game master and player alike enough material to play an “us vs. them” monster-themed game. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 9:12 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home