Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Wednesday, July 6

The Children of Leviathan - Part 9a: Flight from the Island

"Uh, guys…" said Kham.

Vlad looked down at Bijoux, who gulped the blood from the dead woman. "I didn't know the Fihali could do that."

"Guys," said Kham.

Ilmarė joined them. Inexplicably, the knife was back in her hands. "That's enough Bijoux," she said.

Bijoux looked up, her chin soaked with blood. She wiped it off with the back of one arm.

"Now let's see about this mask," said the Elorii. She yanked the knife out of the dead woman's face and tried to pry the mask off, but it crumbled, leaving a faceless skull beneath.

"HEY!" shouted Kham. "I don't want to alarm anyone and I recognize that I have a unique perspective on the situation since I'm strapped to the back of a homicidal lizard, but I thought you might want to know that there are about a million cultists running straight toward us!" [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 7:29 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home