Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Saturday, July 30

Looking for Reviewers

I know there's a core group of folks who read my site every day...all ten of you. :) I need to get the word out about my latest products, but I can't do it without your help! If you're willing to review one of my products, please let me know and I will be happy to send you a copy. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want to review.

Unfortunately, I've tried this experiment before and it's failed miserably, mostly because people review one product and then stop. Or worse, they never even write the review!

As long as you continue to write reviews about the products I send you (good or bad), I will eventually send you print products as well. Obviously, you get to keep everything I send you. The idea is that for every review you write (and I mean more than two sentence reviews), the more material I will send you.

Interested? Contact me!

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 10:13 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home