Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Saturday, July 23

Review of Joe Tresca's Photoshop CS2

Check out J. Rodriguez's review of Joe Tresca's What's New in Photoshop CS2:

I would continue on, on how great this CD is for the designer who wants to upgrade but does not have any idea on this new and fantastic upgrade adobe has created for us…now to be clear, this program is not only made for graphic designers, but it is also used world wide but photographers. Enough of me ranting about this awsome CD, go and get yourself a copy today! And let them know that Jay sent ya! [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 5:37 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home