Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Thursday, August 18

Birthdays!

Matt just had a birthday, and I plan to buy him something gamerish. Anyone have any suggestions? Leave a comment (I can't read email but can reply to comments). Matt plays a fighter type in our Arcanis game--sword/shield/plate kind of guy.

Also, my brther's birthday is coming up (Joe gets my blog updates so CLOSE YOU EYES JOE!) So I'm taking suggestions on what to buy him too. He plays a lizardfolk barbarian. Leave a comment...I call upon the power of the three people who read my blog. Hi mom!

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 10:52 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

1 Comments:

  • If it were me (you are always welcome to buy me a birthday present, ya know...)

    Perhaps a neat mini representing a character I play in a campaign?

    A new set of dice is always a winner in my book.

    I personally love DM screens...don't know why but always looking for more of them.

    What...you want more?

    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, August 18, 2005 12:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home