Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Tuesday, August 30

Cast Upon Tides of Weal and Woe - Part 6: The Tempest and the Tumult

Sebastian crouched down to look the boy in the eye. "What did they do to you, Emric?"

"Emric?" the boy responded indignantly. "My name's Camring. Let me go!"

"Cassicus?" said Kham. He was starting to sound a bit desperate. "Did he say Cassicus?"

Sebastian rose to his feet. "I fear this is neither Emric nor Cassicus." [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 9:37 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home