Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Wednesday, August 3

New Review of Blood & Brains: The Zombie Hunter's Guide

Check out the latest review of Blood and Brains: The Zombie Hunter's Guide:

I wasn't expecting as much as I got from this book, truth be told. Oh, sure, it's got new classes, feats, etc. and it's all very good quality, as is quite common for RPG Objects. The REAL fun, however, is that MASSIVE zombie generation table in the back. You can probably create MILLIONS of different types of zombie with that sucker. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 7:57 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home