Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Thursday, August 18

Sonova...

I pretend to try and nap and sure enough, a steward (male version of a stewardess, right?) comes by and just grabs the empty can off of the tray between Matt and I! All that stress over throwing away a can for nothing.

Wow, my glucose levels are high now. Will try again to take a nap but a phrase keeps popping into my head:

"Can't sleep, clown will eat me, can't sleep, clown will eat me..."

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 10:52 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home