Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Tuesday, September 6

Cast Upon Tides of Weal and Woe - Part 7b: Dancing Along the Yardarm

Vlad leaned forward, deadly serious. "There are rumors that your House has been compromised. Someone is readily supplying pirates with details pertaining the movements of the Milandisian naval patrols. They suspect your security has been breached."

The maid, who was turning to pour Vlad a cup of wine, nearly spilled it into his lap. Thralen's eyebrows shot up.

"A spy? In my house? While I appreciate your concern, I trust all my servants implicitly. If there was a spy here, I would know it."

The maidservant excused herself to clean up the mess.

"Way to keep the mission secret," said IlmarÄ—. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 7:53 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home