Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Sunday, September 25

Cast Upon Tides of Weal and Woe - Part 9e: A Vengeful Storm

"Come on out, Cam. I got a bullet with yer name on it."

"It’s pronounced kai-EM!" shouted Kham as he hung over the window, twenty feet up, both handgonnes aimed at Zainat.

BLAM! BLAM!

Zainat whirled but not in time. Two bullet holes pierced his jacket. He lay flat on his back, staring upwards at Kham.

"I jest got one word fer ya," Zainat spat blood. "Jump."

Against every measure of common sense and instinct, Kham did as he was told. He threw himself out of the window...[MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 8:21 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home