Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, September 26

New Review: Blood & Brains

Blood & Brains: The Zombie Hunter's Guide was recently reviewed by David Wright at RPGNow.com. The verdict: four stars!

Zombie's are something I'm trying to do something clever with in my games at the moment. The shambling zombies of Romero fame are all well and good but I was looking for something with a bit more zing!

This product has certainly gone some of the way towards giving me that and also giving my players other areas to expand themselves into via the new feats. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 8:15 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home