Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Thursday, October 13

New Review: Blood & Blades

Eldritch Mage recently reviewed Blood and Blades: The Profiler's Guide to Slashers at ENWorld. The verdict: Five stars!

When I first got hold of this supplement, I skimmed it. Man, it was like taking a stroll down Psycho Lane. I couldn’t wait to get into it. Once again Michael delivers. The short stories through out gave an excellent feel for the setting, and his humor throughout the rules defiantly lightened the mood for the reader. If you like slasher flick, or if you want to surprise your party this Halloween, pick this up. It will be a Halloween adventure your group will not soon forget. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 10:36 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home