Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Tuesday, November 15

All That Glitters - Part 5e: The Hidden Cave

Beldin brought his glowing axe closer to examine the corpse. Shadows danced along the vast cavern's walls and stretched away into darkness. "It's not possible," he said. "I've fought far worse in the tunnels near Solanos Mor. These were no ordinary bears."

"Indeed," said Sebastian. "I used Ilmarė's wand on one and its fur wasn't even singed."

Bijoux stroked the fur of the black bear. "Magic," said Bijoux. "They had help."

"What's that?" said Ilmarė.

"What?" asked Calactyte.

"I think that's…" she trailed off as a shadow loomed across Cal. "…the help." [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 11:26 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home