Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Saturday, November 19

Well of Stars Update: The Story so Far

The men all gather round to bring each other up to date. And they leave Rebma out of it.

"You'll have fresh mounts and supplies," said Farrim. "I can get the men ready in an hour."

"Do you have any dead horses?" Rebma asked Parsippus. He was trying to ignore her, but it wasn't working.

"An hour? That's quick for a castle under siege…" Deren trailed off when Farrim pursed his lips. He understood what was happening.

"And a dead pony, for my servant?"

"What are you going to do with it?" asked Parsippus indignantly.

"Look," said Rebma. "I'm sure you're all upset about the undead armies and the plague and all that. And I sympathize, I really do. But I've almost been eaten, shot, stabbed, sacrificed, burned, and drowned. So it's going to go like this…you either get me a mount I can use, or you ARE THE MOUNT."

Parsippus blanched. "We'll have them ready."

50,566 / 75,000
(67.4%)

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 11:50 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home