Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Sunday, December 11

To Reap the Whirlwind - Part 1: One Way or Another


Quintus stood in front of Kham. "I am Quintus Aurelius Ignatius of the Legion of the Triumphant Rays of the Invisible Sun."

The guard lifted his chin. "So?"

With a sigh, Quintus pushed back his cloak to reveal a silver dagger. It was a symbol of Senator Augustus Tensen-Balin's favor for rescuing his son, Cassicus.

The guards' eyes widened and they both moved aside. "The Senator will be pleased to see you," said one.

"I knew I shouldn't have sold that dagger," said Kham to nobody in particular. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 11:12 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home