Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, December 26

To Reap the Whirlwind - Part 3: Arrival at the Sanctorum

"Of course, senator," said Yvigne’. Quintus made to follow Menet and the senator, but Menet spun on his heel.

"We’ll be fine, Quintus. We’ll call you if we need you."

Quintus stopped, uncertain, as the pair walked off.

"Would you like a tour of the ruins?" asked Yvigne’.

"I’d love one," said Kham, sidling up to Yvigne’. "My name’s Kham, by the way."

Vlad shrugged at Quintus and followed Kham. After a moment, the legionnaire walked dejectedly behind them.

"If it makes you feel better," said Kham to Quintus, "I can bark orders at you and you can follow me around instead." [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 10:33 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home