Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Sunday, January 29

Assault Upon the Gate of Tears - Part 1b: Into the Breach

"Whoa," said Vlad. "Does my shield have any special powers now?"

"Yes," said Ilmarė. "It grants you the power of sight. You will be useless to me stumbling around in the darkness here."

"I really wish you hadn't done that," said Kham, pointing behind her.

"Why?" asked Ilmarė. She turned to look.

Three faceless humanoids stood mutely before them, their torsos ringed with tentacles. One arm was shaped into a blade, the other like a shield, an insane mockery of normal soldiers sculpted of flesh and bone.

"Oh," said Ilmarė. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 12:35 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home