Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, January 30

What Topics Should I Speak About?

Hello readers, all two of you. If you're going to be attending I-CON, I've been asked to speak again. But before I suggest any topics, I'd like to get your feedback as to what you think I should speak about. I'll be participating in two tracks: the electronic gaming track and the role-playing track.

I've participated in the following panels in the past: D20: The Rise and Fall of an Empire, Digital and D20, Freelancing for Beginners, Satanism and Sex in D&D, Mixing Magic and Machines, Chatroom/Text-Based RPGs.

Like any of these? Hate them? Want to see more?

Use the comment button and let me know your thoughts. Or else I'm liable to come up with something really boring!

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 8:13 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home