Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Sunday, February 5

The Well of Stars: Edit Complete!

I went through and edited my recent novel, The Well of Stars, from start to finish.

I describe it as a cross between the Addams Family meets Lord of the Rings. Basically, what would happen if a fuzzy little fat man decided to keep the ring and conquer the world? It will take a one-eyed prince with amnesia, a necromanceress and her zombie servant, and a rogue captain of the guard to save the world when traditional heroes (an elf, a dwarf, and a human ranger) fail. Inspired by Nordic fantasy and Tolkien's work, The Well of Stars has high fantasy, low humor, romance, and plenty of action.

If you're a publisher interested in reading it, let me know!

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 8:51 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home