Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Saturday, March 4

Amber is an "International Best-Selling Author"!

Apparently, my wife, Amber Tresca, is now an "American international best-selling author". Don't believe me?
Amber Tresca, an American international best-selling author, listed these 10 tips as a sure-fire way to overcome the tantalising temptation to eat that last bit of chocolate pudding or smoke that "final" cigarette. [MORE]
It's on the Internet, so it must be true!

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 9:14 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

1 Comments:

  • Okay, okay already. I'll lose a few pounds. I don't need an intervention.

    Whoops... it's not about me, right? :-) Congrats, Amber!

    Timeless Doug

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, March 06, 2006 11:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home