Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Friday, March 3

Assault Upon the Gate of Tears - Conclusion

In the hold of the Black Ship, demonic beings sat on benches, chained to each other. As soon as Kham entered, they rose to their feet.

“You are not Ymandrake!” one hissed. It was massive, easily as wide as a man’s height. “I will rip you in half and be free of this place!”

Kham held one hand up. A single gold ring sparkled in the dim light of the hold. The demon sat down immediately.

“What is your bidding, master?” it snarled.

“Row,” said Kham. “Row as if your lives depend on it!”

“And if we don’t?” asked another demon.

Kham glared at him. “I was being nice. Your lives depend on it. Now row!” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 7:47 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

2 Comments:

  • It was my first time reading one of these all the way through. It was pretty cool - though I didn't catch the gaming bug quite yet.

    Look forward to the Pearl campaign.

    Timeless Doug

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 03, 2006 7:41:00 PM  

  • Hi Doug!

    Glad you liked it. Since you're such a big fan, I dropped by this Saturday to drop off something you might be interested in, but you weren't there. I'll catch you next week!

    By Blogger Mike Tresca, at Sunday, March 05, 2006 9:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home