Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Thursday, March 23

The Glass Bottom Boat

The boat tour takes far longer to get to the destination than the time you spend looking at fish. Also, you're not actually standing on a glass-bottomrd boat, but rather out six windows that are below deck.

When we got to the destination, I was suspicious, because the fish started following us. Sure enough, it's because we fed them bread: mental note, fish are smarter than I thought.

Stanley learned that dore is thye name of the same blue fish in Finding Nemo. That's kind of like naming your dog Dog.

Next...the Formal Dinner!

posted by Mike Tresca at 7:02 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home