Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Thursday, March 23

My Finalized I-CON Schedule

I-CON, the Northeast's largest convention of science fiction, fact and fantasy, is held annually on the campus of Stony Brook University. Attended by over 6,000 people each year, I-CON is a three day festival, designed to encourage literacy, creativity and interest in science and technology through science fiction and its related genres.

FRIDAY, MARCH 24
SATURDAY, MARCH 25

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 10:49 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home