Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Sunday, August 27

Death in Freeport - Conclusion

“I’m going to keep an eye on Lucius. I don’t trust him.”

Ilmarė nodded. “And I will monitor the priests of Althares,” she said grimly. “It would be like the ssanu to use your false gods as a front for their cult.”

“You two do that,” said Kham. “I uh, have to leave town for awhile.”

Ilmarė rolled her eyes. “This wouldn’t have anything to do with the bounty on your head, would it?”

“Which one?” asked Kham. “I’m starting to lose track." [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 11:00 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home