Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Wednesday, August 9

ENnies - Here We Go Again...

I'm going to continue the experiment in insanity from last year and report from the ENnies, live, on my blog: http://michael.tresca.net. Hopefully, the RSS feed is working correctly now.

Also throughout the trip I'll be blabbering on about our travails as we struggle to make it to Gen Con in one piece. Considering my brother-in-law is in Michigan and my other buddy is currently in Minneapolis, how all three of us end up in the same place will be an interesting feat of logistics.

Here goes nuttin'...

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 10:09 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home