Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, September 4

Holiday in the Sun - Part 1: A Knife in the Back

“What was that?” asked Ilmarė.

“What?” Vlad asked back. The din of the crowd was so loud that he couldn’t understand her.

“I saw someone slip towards the rear of the stage,” said Ilmarė.

“What?” shouted Vlad, louder this time.

“I said,” Ilmarė shouted back, “I think there’s someone on the stage!”

“You mean Baldric?” asked Vlad.

“No,” said Ilmarė. She pointed at the stage in exasperation.

Just then, Dril whistled past them. “Assassin!” he snarled, scimitar and dagger out. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 4:35 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home