Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Thursday, October 5

Holiday in the Sun - Conclusion

“I don’t know why I didn’t make the connection before,” said Dril. “The aranea whispered something which might have been addressed to me…or maybe it was just muttering to itself.”

“Whispered what?”

Dril didn’t respond.

“Dril?” asked Ilmarė, losing patience. “What did it say?”

When Dril finally responded, his gaze was unfocused, his features cold. “It said:

“Have you seen the Yellow Sign?”
“Have you seen the Yellow Sign?”
“Have you seen the Yellow Sign?” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 10:19 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home