Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Saturday, January 13

Deus Ex Machina - Part 6a: Maze

“Why didn’t you set off the trap?” asked Cal.

“Osalian blesses my steps,” said Ilmarė with a sniff. “I have nothing to fear from such things.”

Just then, the sound of chanting reached their ears.

“That can’t be good,” said Ilmarė. “Let’s go.”

She turned down a corridor flanked by the wooden panels. The sound of many small balls clattered along the floor.

Ilmarė windmilled as she stepped on them. Beldin caught her on his shield.

“Your god still blessing your steps, huh?” the dwarf said gruffly.

“Very funny,” said Ilmarė. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 8:03 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home