Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Wednesday, January 17

Deus Ex Machina - Part 6b: Maze

The cultist fell backwards and raised her hands. “I give up!” shouted Orpen.

Beldin lowered his morningstar to point it at the woman’s head. “Don’t move.”

“I won’t,” said Orpen. “None of us will.”

Then the hilt of Captain Bezyli’s dagger appeared in her forehead.

Beldin whirled. “What did you do that for?”

Ilmarė, her hand still extended from the throw. “She hooked her foot around a pole. She was going to pull down the ceiling.” Sure enough, the edge of the woman’s foot was just underneath the wooden panel. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 4:03 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home