Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, January 1

Movie Review: Night at the Museum

Night at the Museum tries to cater to everybody and stumbles along the way. And yet, it endorses everyone from different cultures getting along. I'm still not entirely convinced that the Museum of Natural History looks like it does in the movie, so I'm planning to visit soon. Maybe that's the point: Any movie that encourages children and adults to visit a museum and learn about history is okay in my book. [MORE]

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:28 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home