Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, February 19

Adventus Regis - Part 1a: The Silence of Serenity

Ilmarė snorted. “I’ll grant him that there are a few purpled-haired Elorii,” she looked at Cal and Bijoux. “But you two…you’re hard to miss.”

Bijoux pointed at a side table set for children.

“Then that must be…”

“Hi Cal!” said Emric, bounding up to him. “How are you?”

“I’m good kid,” said Cal, flashing the boy a mouthful of teeth. “How are ya?”

“I’m going horseback riding!” responded the boy. It was obvious the boy greatly admired the big lizard.

“Back to your seat, Emric,” said Thralen. He looked displeased.

“Awww.” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 8:33 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home