Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, February 12

Deus Ex Machina - Conclusion

Ilmarė was silent.

“What’s wrong?”

“I delivered the note to Ambrose,” she said. “But now I’m not so sure that I should have.”

“Why?” said Quintus. “He’s gone. Khorbon’s dead. The Brotherhood is scattered. What more is there?”

“I just can’t help but wonder,” said Ilmarė, looking over her shoulder at where the portal once was. “What happens when Ambrose gets to that party?” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 7:52 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home