Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Friday, March 23

Adventus Regis - Part 7b: The Barge

“Why can’t you get rid of Fleshripper?” Cal asked Kham.

“Because I can’t. I’ve tried.”

“Ever just try dropping it?” the big lizard said.

Kham rolled his eyes. “I’ve tried to sell it. I’ve tried to break it. I’ve tried to lose it. Fleshripper won’t…let me.”

“I could always take it from you,” said Cal, extending one long pointed claw to point at the sword.

“Not without killing me,” he said. “Until Elabac figures out how to remove this curse, I’m stuck with the damned thing. More wine!” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 7:55 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home