Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, May 28

Adventus Regis - Conclusion

“You’re quiet, Kham,” said Sebastian.

Kham took another swig from yet another bottle of wine. “I’ll get over it,” he said in a voice hoarse from screaming. He threw the bottle into yet another pile of debris. “There’s just one thing that bugs me.”

“What’s that?” asked Quintus.

“Livius Carbo was once a great playwright. He escaped on the back of one of those things.”

“We’ll find him,” Quintus said confidently.

“Sure you will,” said Kham. “But he was taking notes from that…thing in the senator’s box. What was he writing?” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 4:23 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home