Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Wednesday, May 2

Comments on My Review of 300

Mariana V. Miller
Initial post
Good review, I thank you for that.The truth is that this movie isn't for everyone and it really laughs in the face of political correctness, which makes me wonder: why would the politically correct Pollyannas of the world go to see this movie?, to be disgusted?.Your review should be plastered to ticket booths everywhere, so such people can be warned.I loved the movie too and it bothers me when people critizices it for not being what it was never intended to be. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 9:01 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home