Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Sunday, June 10

Grains of Sand - Part 2: Caravan Duty

Quintus offered little comfort. His eyes were scanning past him. “You’ll be fine,” he said. “Where’s Kham?”

A swaying figure answered Quintus’ question. “Oh, hi guysh,” said Kham.

“Kham,” said Quintus, “are you ready to go?”

“Ready for what?” asked Kham. He looked around in confusion.

“You didn’t get my note? I left it at the inn.”

Beldin slapped his forehead. “Drunk again.” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 9:50 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home