Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Wednesday, June 27

Grains of Sand - Part 4c: The Road to Nowhere

Inside, Kham whispered to Quintus. “I’ve heard of this place.”

“Kham?” Quintus whispered back. “Is that you?”

“You’re new to this whole stealth thing aren’t you?” asked Kham. “Yes it’s me. Doesn’t it sound like me?”

“Well, yes, but…”

“Yeah I can’t see you either. But I can see your footprints. Try to avoid stepping too heavily in the dust.”

“Easy for you to say.” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 11:13 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home