Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, July 23

Grains of Sand - Part 6: Enter Jarel

As the door swung open, a black-bearded dwarf looked up. He was manacled to the rear wall, but still had an aura of dignity about himself.

“And just who are you, now?”

Beldin peered curiously at the middle-aged dwarf. “Encali, hmm? I’m Beldin Soulforge of Solanos Mor. What are you doing here?”

“I am Jarel of Encali.” He wiggled one of his manacled hands. “I don’t suppose you can help me out of this?”

Beldin grunted. Then he lifted his axe overhead. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 7:42 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home