Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Friday, July 20

[Occult Modern Settings] The Wikipedia Supplement

I don't normally link to threads, but this is one of the most interesting threads I've ever read:

Here's the concept. Post one or more links to a Wikipedia Article which you consider to be good fodder for any modern occult setting (UA, Delta Green, Witchcraft, Con X, AFMBE, whatever). Hopefully, we'll end up with a bundle of material that can serve as inspiration and adventure seeds. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:36 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home