Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Friday, October 12

As Gray and Cold As Stone - Part 10: Conclusion

Elandre received them in her father’s study. She listened carefully to their report, struggling to keep a tight rein on her emotions.

“Thank you again for all your efforts; if I had some inkling of this plot against my father’s life, I believe that you could have saved him as well. I only wish my last words to him had not been so…harsh…” She trailed off, looking at the floor.

“We’ve all taken loved ones for granted sometimes,” said Ilmarė. She shot Quintus a glare. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 11:26 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home