Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, October 29

Hand of the Master - Part 1b: Wild Geese and Red Herrings

“Long time, no see Jarel. Still smuggling jewels in from Encali?”

Jarel chuckled. “Smuggle is such a strong term. I crafted the jewels; they are mine to give as I please. However, my former brethren in Encali do not appreciate my new friendship with Solanos Mor.”

Beldin seemed unconvinced. “Why are you helping our enclave?”

“Like most in Encali, I once reviled Illiir as the one who cursed the dwarves. However, when I was turned out of Encali for being useless to them, the dwarves of Solanos Mor took me in. They helped me where no others would. I had a revelation.”

Kham rolled his eyes. “If only Quintus were hear to soak this up.” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 10:49 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home