Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, November 26

NaNoWriMo: Awfully Familiar...50K Done!

Well, I did it, faster than ever before. I finished my 50,000 words. Interestingly enough, although this is the fastest I've ever written 50,000 words, it's also the first time NaNoWriMo ended and I still had so much story to tell. For those of you following along, Scrap eventually escapes Black, goes on a secret mission to steal a key from the Pied Piper (an important plot point), and then ends up in the March of Carabas, where he tangles with an ogre wizard, a phantom cat, a well-troll, and a will 'o the wisp. I only just introduced the well troll.

All that, and Scrap hasn't even gotten to figure out who turned him into a rat yet!

I'll keep on this project, although there's several waiting in line so I'm going to step away from it for now. But just to celebrate, here's the certificate of proof that I wrote 50,000 words. Woohoo!

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 9:07 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home