Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Wednesday, January 30

FreeCreditReport.com Commercial

This commercial makes me laugh.



They say a man should always dress for the job he wants
so why am I dressed up like a pirate in this restaurant?
It’s all because some hacker stole my identity.
Now I’m in here every evening serving chowder and iced tea.
Should have gone to freecreditreport.com (yeehaa!)
I could have seen this coming at me like an atom bomb.
They monitor your credit and send you email alerts.
So you don’t end up selling fish to tourists in t-shirts.

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 10:34 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

2 Comments:

  • I LOVE the commercials! Who is the guy singing? He is TOO cute.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 13, 2008 3:52:00 AM  

  • His name is Eric Violette. You can read more about him at:

    http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.ericviolette.com/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dericviolette.com%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7PLAA

    By Blogger Mike Tresca, at Thursday, March 13, 2008 7:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home