Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Tuesday, February 26

Lethal Legacy: Part 4 – Walking in a Blizzard

Following the road was simple enough, but with darkness falling the world became a black and white blur.

Guppy tripped over a tree branch. When he looked up, a huge lumbering mound turned to look over its shoulder as it strode away. He caught a glimpse of its glowing red eyes.

Blade helped him up. “You okay little buddy?”

“I…did you see that?” Guppy pointed, gawking. “It was huge!”

Blade peered into the blowing snow. “I can’t see anything.”

“If that’s the thing Drebber summoned,” said Archive, “we’d better get moving.” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 8:27 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home