Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Friday, February 29

Madness in Freeport - Part 21: The Water Shrine of Yarris

Kham stood over the basin, shaking his head. “Oh, Margy. You stupid, stupid girl.”

Draped over the lip of the basin was the body of a young woman. The shaft of a crossbow bolt protruded from her back. She was dressed in leather armor.

“Looks like your companion was not all that she seemed,” said Ilmarė. “You should be careful what you say to the impressionable.” She glared at Kham. “You nearly got Beldin killed before with your careless words.”

“I didn’t tell her to go here!” said Kham. “She was so interested in my adventures. Now I know why—I was her mark.” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 11:24 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home