Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Saturday, February 16

Madness in Freeport - Part 8: Black Dog’s Treasure

When the huge door was opened, a low moan seemed to come from the walls of the chamber itself. There were nine chests lining the walls.

“Finally,” said Beldin. “This must be the real treasure!”

Vlad pulled out his crossbow. “Careful Beldin. Stand behind me.”

The dwarf looked over at him in irritation. “Why should I?”

“Because you’re not feeling well,” said Ilmarė. “And your judgment seems to be impaired.”

“That’s ridiculous,” said Beldin. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 9:16 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home