Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Sunday, March 16

Herald of the Yellow King - Part 2d: The Village of Dunover

“Well, there’s definitely someone inside.” Dril’s ear was pressed against the front door. “I can hear movement in there.”

“Hello?” shouted Kham, pounding on the door. Blood drenched his boots and mixed with the snow wherever he stepped.

“Maybe you’re not the best person to answer the door,” said Vlad. “Let me try.” He knocked on the door again. “I am Vlad Martell, Bailiff of Duke Adolphos val’Tensen. I have been sent to ensure your safety. Please let us in, you will not be harmed.”

“Quintus would be proud,” said Kham with a smirk. He wiped Fleshripper off in the snow. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:38 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home